- ANIMAL AND VETERINARY SCIENCES Section
- Structures for livestock and environmental engineering
- Livestock farming and food quality
- Animal feeding and nutrition
- Veterinary physiology and physiopatology of reproduction
- Veterinary pathology
The SAV section brings together researchers and professors committed to create and disseminate new knowledge through research and education on several fields encompassing breeding management, animal feeding and nutrition, structures for livestock and environmental engineering, physiology and endocrinology, physiopathology of reproduction, parasitology, general and fish pathology, anatomopathology and immunology.
Officies and laboratories of the SAV Section are located in via Sondrio, 2 / A-B and via delle Scienze, 206. Udine, Italy.